Canadian Council of Professional Psychology Programmes (CCPPP), Canada
Canadian Council of Professional Psychology Programmes (CCPPP)
Founded in 1977
Address: Health Psychology Clinic
University of British Columbia Hospital
2211 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 822 7305
Fax: (604) 822 7883
[From the web]
The Canadian Council of Professional Psychology Programs (CCPPP) represents the various university-based psychology programs and psychology internship settings in Canada that train professional psychologists such as clinical psychologists, counselling psychologists, and clinical neuropsychologists, as well as other branches of professional psychology.
As such, its goals are not limited to, but include:
- To foster communication among its members related to professional psychology training.
- To promote high standards of training through the development and implementation of policies that are conducive to such standards.
- To represent matters of interest to other interested and affected groups and organizations, and to coordinate the implementation of services of the Council in both official languages.
- To advocate issues of concern to members of the Council.
- To establish and maintain bylaws and dues as necessary for the achievement of the Councils’ goals.