*NAMIBIA - Psychological Association of Namibia (PAN)
Psychological Association of Namibia (PAN)
PO Box 40712
Phone: +264-816-110 685
[From the web]
The Psychological Association of Namibia is the only professional association for Clinical Psychologists, Educational Psychologist and Psychological Counselors in Namibia.
PAN aims to:
- Enhance the profile of Psychology, Psychologists, and Psychological Counselors through the promotion and support of professional, and ethical standards as well as the scientific application of the discipline.
- Strengthen its relationships and profile with external stakeholders to further develop and promote Psychology.
- Strengthen its relationships and profile with other disciplines and professions to further develop and promote Psychology.
- Advocate for Psychology and community well-being as well as to increase access to and utilization of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain effective governance of the association by addressing members’ needs, managing the association’s resources effectively and becoming a more representative association.