How to contribute to Psychology Resources Around the World
Psychology Resources Around the World relies on information from colleagues in each country! Please join in to add to the resource.
Ways to contribute:
- Be a country liaison. Country liaisons work with the editorial team to review and update organizations of psychology in the country; they review and update the directories of institutions in the country; and help provide information on the demographics of psychology and psychologists in their country. See a list of country liaisons. To volunteer please contact the
- Be a history buff! - Send in new entries for the history timeline in the following categories:
- congresses and meetings
- founding of societies, associations or organizations; founding of journals
- publications of important articles or books
- founding of educational institutions, laboratories or institutes
- passing of legislation, policies or regulation
- Become a directory updater: students may apply to work on updating the institution's directories. Especially needed are students who can speak languages in non-latin alphabets. Please contact the
Send general inquiries to
- Find resources on psychology - archives, networks, information on research funding, and more.